10.19.2004

Top 9 Posts of 10/03-10/04

So I was reading through some of my old posts, and I decided that I should honor all of my faithful followers (all 5 of you) with a list of my favorite posts from the past year. That way, when you find yourself extremely bored and in need of quality entertainment, you can come read my opinion of my life, and now you know the best posts to read! (please, no applause..) haha Alrighhty, here they are ...

1. My all-time favorite post of this past year has to be "A Dissertaion over current Fine-Dining Myths, and the rules that should as such be applied." I was really really bitter when I wrote this, so it's especially funny now! To read, click HERE and it should be the second post on the page.

2. The next 3 pose as a sort of 3-way tie.. as is everything on this site.. these are all opinionated, so.. yeah, don't say I didn't warn you... anyhow, here they are: "Religiously Speaking"...

3. ..."Culturally Speaking"...

4. ...and "Politically Speaking" (FYI: Politically Speaking is on this page, just scroll down.. it's long! There should be a link to Religiously Speaking and Culturally Speaking, over on the right under "Previous Posts")

5. Next comes "Another Year Gone' my review of year 1 at Belmont.. to view click HERE and it should be the 3rd post...

6. 4-1-04 Scroll down to the list at the bottom...

7. 2-2-04 Hahaha, glad those days are over... scroll ALL the way down.. this is a short one..

8. Stalker IM conversation It's the 3rd post.. wow.. this one is too funny. And yet, very sad... because yes, it really did happen.

9. And finally What Girls are REALLY thinking.. This is on the same page as the last entry, just scroll down further... And let me jsut say, in my defense... the guy that this post is about.. turned out to be a "stalker" and some poor other girl had to move off campus and everything! See, my gut instinct was right! Ha!

Ok.. wow. I can't belive that I find times to do these things. Seriously.. I probably have homework somewhere or something... oh well... enjoy!

No comments: