..I have a musical form of terets. I just know it.
..Sadly, it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to spell "terets"
..While I was attempting to find the correct spelling I ran across all sorts of things. For example: Google "psychological disorders" and look at what the first entry is. (and what a sad commentary this is on modern day advertising techniques)
...I think I have eaten my weight in chips today while I've been working the desk.
...Now that I think of it, that's really gross... but they tasted really good.
...I have a really good post commming up! Yay. That's right, even BETTER than this one! (hard to imagine, isn't it)
...Lately I've been reminded of how impatient I am.
...Congratulations Nicole! See, I told you that being my friend would pay off! I think this is engagement #9 of my friends. Yay! (and another one bites the dust.. j/k)
...Those last 2 statements were not intended to have anything to do with each other, although, now that I think of it, they could...
...and I have to get back to "work"...
And a real post is coming! I promise! A good one! (I hope)
No comments:
Post a Comment