2.04.2012

'Sup?

  • I've scheduled a meeting with a legit accountant. One I'll actually have to pay. Blah.
  • I've finished Keller's "Counterfeit God's" (so good. the epilogue = terrifyingly beautiful) I highly recommend this book!
  • I've spent $30+ on antique Ball Mason Jars
  • I also read "The Rainmaker" and "The Testament" and "Are My Friends Hanging out Without me?"
  • I've booked all sorts of flights for weddings and work and trips for the boo.
  • I'm slowly going through my unplayed iTunes music and listening to it all. There are some deletions happening...
  • I went to the Louisville Palace Theatre to see Ryan Adams play a 3 hour acoustic show. (sans mandy moore) It was beyond lovely.
  • I'm making plans to enjoy more of the arts that TPAC has to offer.
  • and finally, I'll be greeting 28 on Monday.

To celebrate I think I'm gonna buy one of these.

No comments: