2.29.2012

I'm sure she thought I forgot about this. But, no! For you Linda!

-----------------------------------
Rules
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Tag 11 people and let them know that you’ve tagged them.

11 Random Things
  1. When I was young I named my favorite tree. Bernetta. She was great.
  2. I also buried at least 3 different time capsules under Bernetta's limbs with my gal pals. Just like that one Full House episode. (you know the one).
  3. I am weeks away from potentially paying off my federal student loan. One down, one to go.
  4. Until this year I had never seen Christmas Vacation.
  5. In high school I decopauged everything. ev-er-y-thing.
  6. When I was 16 my family moved and in the new house I convinced them to let me paint my floor black and use it as a chalkboard.
  7. My only brother (only sibling!) is getting married next weekend.
  8. I didn't own a cellphone until I was 22. If I could get away without one now, I would.
  9. I have an HGTV + red wine work night problem
  10. Tebow and Tswift? I'm not sure heaven can handle that.
  11. I want a house of my own to decorate! I blame HGTV
11 Questions from Linda
    1. Have you ever pooped your pants? Not full on no. Come close though! Unless you count as a lil babe... then yes, obviously.
    2. Did you just lie in your answer to question #1? Nope!
    3. What are you proudest of having done? It's a tie between being published on PostSecret and running the half-marathon.
    4. What is your first memory of The Internet? I would tie up the phone line every afternoon to log onto AOL 2.0 and chat via AIM with people I just saw at school, specifically Jordan (my first HS crush)... till my mom kicked me off.
    5. What is your favorite book from childhood? A nerd from birth I have always loved books. Picking a favorite seems unfair! Here are a few that stand out: The Boxcar Children, Anne of Green Gables, Little House on the Prairie (a favorite for any freckled gal) and all those sad stories about teens who get cancer.
    6. How long can you hold your breath? Apparently about 55 seconds.
    7. What is the best meal you’ve ever eaten? I've had a few too many good meals... but one that stands out was from Tavern on the Green in Central Park (RIP) I had a leg of lamb over polenta and it was heavenly. Seriously, divine!
    8. If you could revisit one place that you've been to before, where would it be? Swaziland. I miss it very much.
    9. What's your favorite treat/snack? POPCORN.
    10. What's the one thing that you swear you'll never do? I don't swear against anything anymore. The minute I say I'll never do something, I find myself wanting to do (and eventually doing) it.
    11. What are three goals that you have for yourself this week? No gluten (failed), Enjoy the weekend, Buy a new dress
11 Questions for Others
  1. The world is ending. You have 48 hours. What will you do with those 48 hours?
  2. Are there any words of wisdom you would like to pass along?
  3. What has been the happiest moment in your life thus far?
  4. Do you have a nickname? How did you get it?
  5. Was there a teacher or coach who had a strong influence on your life? Tell me about them.
  6. What do you plan to do when you retire?
  7. Who is your favorite relative?
  8. If you could interview anyone from your life, living or dead, but NOT a celebrity/public figure, who would it be?
  9. How has your life been different from what you'd imagined?
  10. The word praline... is it PRAY-leen, or PRAH-leen.
  11. What are your thoughts on Zooey Deschanel?
11 People I'm Tagging
If 11 people read this, then you should all answer at least one of my questions in the comments section. Fair?

2 comments:

Heather said...

PRAY-leen. DUH.

linda said...

love it! i'm zooey-ed out.