I've been working on new music this past year and it's a little bit different from my previous efforts, but I think it's promising.. and more me. It's music I enjoy playing, writing and performing.. and the good news is: It's coming your way!
Whether then wait for the day I have the funds to deliver you a nicely wrapped, fully-produced package of music, I'm just going to lay out some work tapes and put up songs (stripped down, unedited, rough around the edges and all) as I feel so inspired.
Seeing as how I'm rarely nicely-wrapped myself, I think this approach is more my style anyhow.
So I put up a new (ultra) rough track on the MySpace.
We're talking: turn on the computer, grab a guitar and hit record from the floor of your best friends living room and then upload it immediately, kind of rough.
But it is what it is.
Someday we'll have classy versions again...
But today is not that day. =)
Hear it Here.
Also I finally caved and, against my better judgment, made a facebook "fan page".. so if you social stalk on facebook, feel free to declare your "fandom" if you so desire:
Danica's Facebook "Fan Page"
ps. ..thanks to those who made it out to the OKC show. You guys are great!
No comments:
Post a Comment