8.31.2007

Babe, don't waste time wondering what he's thinking...

"After I break up with a girl, I feel a tremendous sense of relief. Before you break up, you're agonizing because you're not sure if it's the right decision. That stage can be harder than the actual breaking-up part."
--Shane, 35, photographer

"Frankly, if I dump a girl, it's because I have someone else waiting in the wings. So I'm a happy guy."
--Geoffrey

After the breakup, I usually talk about how great she was in bed -- in deep detail. At that point, it's fair game to kiss and tell."
--Seth, 32, copywriter

I often wind up having sex with my exes. It's always better than the sex you had when you were together because you don't have the relationship baggage anymore."
--Ontario, 26, bartender

"I go out and have sex with any decent girl who hits on me. You have to reaffirm that you've still got it."
--Corey, 26, musician

"I guess my immediate choice is for the opposite kind of girl. If my ex was wild, I want a librarian. If she was chunky, I want Ally McBeal. Then it really feels like a whole new relationship."
--Nick

"I quickly get involved with a girl who's just broken up with someone too; that way we're both in transition. Maybe she's not all that, maybe she loves boy bands, maybe she snorts when she laughs. That's the rebound: You date someone who is reasonably attractive who allows you to have sex with them. Period."
--Sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you reading cosmo now?

=)