Wow, so I seem to have scared everyone away with all of my new advocacy things.... with the exception of Amy of course..... Don't be afraid little children! I promise not to start a picket line around your houses (unless you start working for the WTO/FTAA)
Anyhow, to take a pause from all of these "trade issues" that probably have most of you confused... please feel free to utilize and and all of the links on the right... I highly recommend the "Oxfam" page. And the "Bringing America Home" page has all the details over the new act that is going through congress as we speak!!
Also, in all seriousness, please a moment to read up on some of these issues that I have been talking about. They really are important, and they will all be voted on over the next year, so the upcomming elections will be very important. make it a point to understand the issues, decide how you feel about them, and then see how your representation is reponding to them!! It won't hurt, I promise!!
"Our biggest fear? Our strongest enemy? It is not anger, it is not opposition. No, our biggest fear is apathy, our strongest enemy is indifference."
No comments:
Post a Comment