I told you Sam Walton was satan. "With a lion like Wal-Mart on the loose, no store is ever safe.."
...But did I tell you that Dick Cheney is "Just like a Stepford Wife!"?
---------------------------------------------
I am so, so sad that Colin Powell is resigning! He was the best part of the Bush administration, in my opinion. And Condoleezza Rice? Don't get me started... Call me a pessimist, but the thought of the damage that this appointment will bring makes me ill!
---------------------------------------------
Sad day! The Belcourt is showing the directors cut of Donnie Darko.. but they're showing it on November 26th, when I won't be here! BUT, I won't have to miss their midnight showing of Dr. Strangelove on December 3rd!
---------------------------------------------
Saw Miss Saigon last night. So good. So sad. Poor Kim. =(
---------------------------------------------
I go home Tuesday... should be interesting.
---------------------------------------------
Well.. I've procrastinated my paper long enough... till next time..
Peace, Love, and cheese...
1 comment:
Haha =) Yeah.. did you notice that it's the old Route 66 bridge off 39th? I found lots of 39th street pics, but most of them were pictures of the old rundown hotels (that or SNU) and I certainly didn't want to send THAT kind of message!
Post a Comment