UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am SO STRESSED OUT!!
I have a performance in Pop/Rock on Thursday
I have a performance in Classical Seminar on Thursday.
I have an Oratorio concert on Thursday.
I have a Women's Choir concert on Sunday.
I failed my Sophomore Technical today.
I register for Fall and summer classes next week.
I have my piano proficiency in a week.
I sing in commercial departmental on the 29th.
I have studio work on the 29th.
I told April I'd go to a concert with her on the 29th.
April's birthday is on the 30th.
Riverstages is the 30-2.
I have a rec tech recording project due May 3rd.
I have another Women's Choir concert May 3rd.
I have a pop/rock vocal styles recording project due May 4th.
I have the Relevant Concert May 4th.
I have my commercial jury on May 7th.
I have my classical jury on May 8th.
NOT TO MENTION MY ACTUAL FINALS. I hate my life, I hate my schedule, I hate you all for never commenting.
ok so maybe I don't hate you. But I could use a Dr. Pepper... not to mention about 2 extra weeks of school to get all of this done!
No comments:
Post a Comment