It's been a while. Things have been good, but busy as usual. Quick rundown...
-Got ripped to shreds by some "not-so-nice" girl in my pop/rock vocal styles class. I distinctly remember hearing... "well, you sounded like Diana, but this is a PERFORMANCE class, so if you're gonna get up there and do Diana Ross, then you need to be Diana Ross instead of just fidgeting around looking nervous and apologetic...etc.etc.etc (this went on for anout 3 minutes, which seems like a life time when you are standing in front od 20 of your schools best singers)
-Found an accompianist on Friday who's gonna cost me $20 a month.. this is in addition to my classical accompianist, whom I haven't found yet!
-Went Ice Skating on Saturday afternoon, then stopped by Fido for tea and a bagel afterward.
-Enjoyed church on Sunday morning and suffered through the Grammy awards that evening.
Julie... I am sure that you don't look as much like a tad pole as you think! At least, I hope you don't, for your sake! =) And I know what you mean about everything feeling the same all of the time. I'm in one of those ruts now too in my performance life. I miss you, hope you are well, and good luck on your test tomorrow!!! You'll do great!
No comments:
Post a Comment