1.19.2004

I'm back.

I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't know if I could tell you even if I did know. I don't know how long this will last. I don't know what I'm doing this summer. I don't know where my comment section went. I don't know what I want anymore. I don't know if I ever really did know what I wanted. I don't know if I can do this. I don't know why I ever wished this for myself. Why couldn't I have asked for anything else?

Nothing is the same. Everything has changed.

Bo Cassel was right. I knew it would be true the minute the words left his mouth. Youth in Mission has ruined my life. One day I will expound, but today is not that day.

Apparently I give off some sort of "marriage dust" that everyone except for myself is capable of catching. Not that I'm in a hurry to get married or anything, but when you have 8 different firends tying the knot in one year you start to wonder if you are getting left out or something.

uggghhh. Where have my comments gone?

No comments: