I haven't posted in a while... but I will say that I have posted far more often that Julie or Jocelyn. Shame on you two! I should remove your links. =) j/k But Seriously! Post already will ya? In addition I would like to warn Amy to stop downloading ASAP...trust me. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I went to see Will Hoge again this weekend. sigh... yes, life is good. Everyone who reads this should immediately go get his CD. It doesn't matter which one, they are both amazing. (though I prefer "Blackbird on a lonely wire") He has a new one comming out sometime this year as well. I heard about 4 tracks from it at the show, and they were great. Sigh... I want to be a rock n' roll star. I just need a lead guitar player, a bassist, a drummer, and an electric guitar and amp of my own. Who's with me!?!?!? Seriously though, the show motivated me, and if someone will ever hire me then sometime this year I will finally get an electric guitar/amp. Which brings me to another point... I need to be hired! What's wrong with the world?? Geez.
Well that's all for now. Go listen to Will. You'll like his stuff. Yes, you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment