12.01.2003

RANDOM RANTINGS

Another Thanksgiving come and gone, and while once again I ate WAY too much, and the break was WAY too short, and most of it was spent in the car; I did have a nice time.

The trip to Branson was a lot of fun, the lodge was great and the shows were really cool, and of course the limo was neat. It was a little strange for me at times since it seems like I'm too old for the cousins and too young for the adults, but it was nice to get some time with my mom. My grandmom is too cool.

We had to put Simba to sleep =( We're all really sad, and it's gonna be weird to come home and not have him there. I'm doing good... if it were Valentine, I think I would be driving home, but Simba was my mom's, and she's having a terrible time.

April and I have come to the conclusion that I am shy.

Should I drop one of my emphasises?

Once again I find myself in that place were I feel I need to prove myself.

We played Vanderbuilt for Homecoming and as they were killing us their fans suddenly started clapping and chanting "SAT's... SAT's" to which we simply replied "Family Money... Family Money." Yes, we are in college.

you know you've reached Arkansas when suddenly you can't find a good radio station, you hear commercials with Santa advertising guns and hunting expos, and you see about 50 billboards "from God" within 50 miles.

I go home again in 16 days.

If I drop one of my emphasises, i may not need summer school.

Speaking of school.... I'm ready to be through with it... but then what am I supposed to do?

No comments: