“I have come to believe that by and large the human family all has the same secrets, which are both very telling and very important to tell. They are telling in the sense that they tell what is perhaps the central paradox of our condition - that what we hunger for perhaps more than anything else is to be known in our full humanness, and yet that is often just what we also fear more than anything else.” - Frederick Buechner
10.31.2003
Well, I'm headed off to Hartford, CN for the weekend for the National Student Conference on Hunger and Homelessness. I'm really excited, and I think it is going to be a great weekend. Plus I finally get to go somewhere away from here! Actually, I don't mind being here all the time, but it will be nice to get away, even if i do freeze. Anyhow, be sure to watch OSU suffer this weekend during bedlam since I won't be able to! =) Right now, I'm off to bed for a couple hours seeing as how it's now 2am...
No comments:
Post a Comment