I watched TV for 3 consecutive hours tonight while eating Ice cram, oatmeal, and spaghetti with meat sauce. hmmm. Granted I did waste 5 hours in class, 2 hours at the gym, and 2 hours in the practice rooms today, so I guess you could say that I paid my dues. As many of you already know, I could've used a "Mentos" last night. To begin with I was fighting a huge dr. Pepper hangover and to make matters worse I finally had to reap the consequences of my amazing procrastination skills. So, I cleaned things up, balanced my checkbook, spread some goodwill.... etc. The usual. I also broke a string on my guitar. And I managed to achieve all of this by 1:30. Now that's talent. Now all I need to find is someone who can help me change my guitar strings....
I'm looking into booking a session in the studio sometime before the end of the semester, and I'm hoping that Josh will drag his Longhorn booty up here to help me do it. Now wouldn't that be interesting? And while we are on the subject of you.... are you bringing anyone home for Thanksgiving?? =) Just thought that I'd ask....
Jules, I'm serious about NYC. Let's do it. I'm sure the parents won't be too thrilled with the idea, but they already let me live in Europe for the summer, so I really don't see any valid arguments there. By the way, did I tell you that Jordan e-mailed me this week? Yeah. Call me. Oh and did I mention that foster kids have entered into the "cat lady" plan?? haha. yeah, call me.
Langley, are you behaving? How is Joel? I miss you guys. I'll be sending letters soon. In the meantime, don't do anything that I wouldn't do, and that's a lot!!
Luke, cousin, where have you been? I haven't "seen" you on here in forever! Did you pass? How's the story coming? How's the NCMO level holding out?=) And when can you come down? You always have a place on our couch!
blah blah blah...
No comments:
Post a Comment