This post, shared by Amy, made me smile today. Thanks Amy!
After leaving the hands-down most ghetto Whole Foods I have EVER been in, GPS took me on a scenic drive back home. Thanks to gyps I finally got a taste of Tucson's beauty. I drove along the foothills at sunset and looked across the dessert and realized for the first time why people would choose to settle in such a hot and barren place. Then, as if on cue REM came on the radio to tell me that it's the end of the world (as we know it). Who else thinks of Arizona when that song comes on, o Can I get a show of hands? I blame Independence Day.
Anyhow I am home here at the hotel now, in a room where it looks as though a murder took place last week (a whole other story!). I just gone done having a convo with le boy over guns and nagging. And now I am watching Kate Plus 8.
And all I can think is... "wow, there's one nagging woman who does not need a gun."
slash
"I bet millions of people watching this woman right now wish they had a gun."
Time for bed now.
Goodnight moon.
1 comment:
Any time!!!
Post a Comment