12.15.2008

Don't Forget to Remember: All Those Parties...

There have certainly been a few... and in honor of this past weekends final gathering, I figured we should take a trip down memory lane... i'm only sad that I couldn't track down any pics from our Bacon Party. Classic. OH well.. here's some others.

Thanksgiving Dinner 2004


Christmas Party 2004


My 21st. I'm lovin that cabbage patch smile. Aww.


5 Spot Prom 05


April's 21st.


One of many Family Dinners 2005



Halloween 05



Dance Party 05!


Justin's Birthday? Pounce post church? 05



22nd Birthday...it's kinda creepy how young we look.



Wizard People Dear Reader Evening


Mentos, Diet Coke and Fireworks. An explosive evening.

Halloween 2006


America Rules Party 07


Poker Night 2007

23rd Birthday. Best Photo Ever. Still my background actually...



Kristin and Whitman's "Dress Like Someone Else" Party.


Fletcher's Wes Anderson Birthday, Summer 07


One of many bonfires.. Summer 07



Kelsey's 24th Birthday


80's night. 24th birthday.



GUMBOFEST 08


Emily's Hippy Party


Heathers Midnight 21st.


Kelsey's 90's 25th birthday Party.




and others I've missed, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these posts!