(fyi: reader feed readers may have to click this to see the video.. I'm not sure)
Alright, so I'm interrupting the Tour Diary Videos because I am waiting on 1 file, but ALSO because today is Belmont's Debate08! (read: the Town Hall Presidential debate being hosted in the very room where I received my diploma 2 years ago)
Normally I don't follow my alma mater all that much, but this is pretty cool. (especially since I am house squatting right across the street, AND I occasionally nanny for the Obama state campaign director, I feel all up in the excitement)
In fact, about an hour ago I sat on my porch for 5 minutes and watched the motorcades go by bringing the candidates right past my door. Crazy.
Anyway, I'm STILL in awe of the fact that my camera can do video.. so this morning at 5:30am when yours truly ventured out to CBS's Early Show Taping on campus, you can be sure that I brought my trusty Canon along...
Here's a sneak peek into all the excitement around here.
More pics and vids to follow! Stay tuned!
3 comments:
Amazing! Wish I could be there...
ha ha oh my god, i can't believe he didn't get killed! and i thought for the whole video until i heard the song that it was "raisin mccain," like he was a raisin (wrinkly). and i thought, "i thought he was supporting him?" why would john rich set up in front of hundreds of obama supporters and sing that song?!
-luke
Go us. I'm so glad you caught it all on video.
Post a Comment