Granted, I've utterly failed at the original list and technically this isn't a one year anniversary of the list I've been working on, but I can't remember when I revised it, so this will have to do.
To date I have completed 30 of my 101 in 1001 tasks! (32 really, but those 2 aren't "official" yet.. so I'm holding out).
Let's take a photo tour of a few completed tasks, shall we?
See a Sounds Game.
See a Green Bay Packers game.
Return to New York.
Visit Bob and Linda in New Hampshire.
Take a mother daughter trip to Boston

Audition for Disney

Have a secret publiched on postsecret or in one of their books.

Go to the Drive-In

Get really cute Rain boots and go puddle jumping

See a Predators Game.

Ice Skate at Rockefellar Center.

Sleep in the Backyard

AND MANY MORE!
You can track my progress over on the right. Bold items have been completed!
You should all make a list too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment