7.30.2007

If they knew I existed, I just might win VH1's "Best Week Ever" this week.

Oh my goodness!!!

After much planning my big week is here!!! WOOHOO!!!

I will try and give updates when I can, but with so many projects running right now I really can't make any promises. I will try though.

Quick update:
Finished up Jeff's project this week. Had a couple sessions with Andy and then Saturday was almost 11 hours of photos with Brian, and somewhere in there I managed to work about 30 hours. Nice. Crazy times... I'm gonna be kinda blue once this week is over..(course then the real fun starts) but then I will hopefully be able to sleep (if I can spare the time).

I'll leave you with some shots from the weekend. Brian and Katie did an AMAZING job, and it was a lot of fun. Great work guys, really: Awesome. I'll have a meeting with The Powers That Be sometime after this week to finalize shots and everything.. but here a few of my faves:









And a better look at the makeup job on this. Dang Katie, wow!

2 comments:

The Navigatrix said...

I don't even know what to say, except that those are the mostest coolest pictures I've ever seen. You're an absolutely gorgeous girl, and these DEFINITELY do you justice.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU.

Also, if you need a backup singer ANY TIME, you have my number.

Anonymous said...

I would have to concur with amy. You look amazing! Sophisticated! Sexy! And like someone that is way too cool to be my friend!!!

~Julie