5.12.2007

I am my own person.

I am my own person. I pay my own bills. I set up my own schedule. I have a degree. I have a job. I have benefits. I have my own friends, my own car, my own computer, my own pets. I live in a house that I picked out and set up the lease on. I go about my day doing both what I need to do, and what I want to do. I feed myself. I pump my own gas. I pick out my own clothes. I set up my own insurance plan, both for my car and my body. I open my own doors. I assemble my own furniture. I make sure my car stays healthy. I set my mind on something that I want and then I do everything humanly possible to make it happen. I am not in need of a missing piece. I am my own person.

That being said,

Sometimes I really just wish I had someone else who is their own person to chearlead for now and again.

Not to mention a cheerleader for me...

No comments: