...from a job she was hoping to quit soon, but was afriad to because of the $$ situtaion.
(note: just because a company hires you knowing you can only work nights starting at 5 or 6pm doesn't mean they can't use that as an excuse to fire you 2 months later when they don't have use for you anymore)
There goes the "I've never been fired" trophy.
Yes ladies and gents, there is a first time for everything.
I'm beginning to think that the month of August has something against me. Every year, it's always August.
Ah well. When it rains it pours I guess.
Oddly enough, I'm not too upset. I know the money bit will work out, it always does, and honestly, it'll be nice to have some time off!
So. Who wants to go out for water to celebrate?!
2 comments:
Aaaaah lovely. I haven't been fired yet, but once I got kicked out of my high school's drill team, and celebrated THAT fact.
Getting fired 2x was the best thing that ever happened for me and my career! Congrats and MAZEL TOV! It only means time to move on and you can do better!
Post a Comment