5.15.2004

And so it begins...

So I've been home for about 3 days now and thankfully the initial boredom has worn off. Yesterday I got a job, applied for my liquor license, went to see Troy and managed to run into my ex boyfriend whom I haven't seen in over a year and a half. Needless to say, I was productive.

So I'll be waiting tables at Trapper's this summer, and I hope that doesn't turn out to be a bad thing. They actually hired me on the spot, and I start orientation tomorrow morning bright and early at 9am. Wohoo.

My school bill for the summer is less than $750. I cannot believe this. I'm taking 3 classes, a total of 8 hours for $747.10. Unbelievable. I couldn't even get 2 hours with that at Belmont... crazy.

Troy was a good movie. Very hot. Yes, very hot.

The old boyfriend situation was not as bad as it could have been, but a tad bit awkward nonetheless. Especially after I left and realized that I had my "engagement ring" on... I have a feeling I'll have to explain that one eventually... oh well.

No comments: